Column compartment temperature：room temperature +15℃～350℃，controlling
temperature range: ±0.1～0.2℃
2. Testing room temperature: room temperature+30℃～350℃,
controlling temperature range: ±0.1～0.2℃
3. Conversion temperature：room temperature+30℃～350℃，controlling
4. TCD sensitivity， minimum detectable concentration
to H2: <5ppm
5. Detectable concentration: FID to C2H2 <0.1ppm；detectable
concentration to CO、CO2: <2ppm。
1. It is controlled
by computer, with liquid crystal display, owing the
function of keyboard settings and random memory function.
2. High-performance tester and methanator, their capabilities
fully meet the needs of the measurement standards to
the transformer oil gas components of the Electricity
3. Adopting the second triage system, the speed of analysis
is fast, and reproduction quality is very good.
4.The double hydrogen flame design can test the low-content
hydrocarbon and high-content CO、CO2 separately, which
avoid the mutual interference.
5. It uses new columns of filling material; adopt the
double-strut process, which made the testing time of
C2H2 beforehand, the sensitivity increased and the analysis
According to the standard published by the Electricity
Department, and its preexistence--the HRSP-9 transformer
oil analyzer, extensively absorbing the advantages home
and abroad, the HRSP-98 transformer oil analyzer, which
is designed creatively, is a multi-use gas chromatograph.
The instrument which has tester and reformer for thermal
conductance and double hydrogen flame, adopting double-
columns parallel current system, can analyze the soluble
gases of the oil in one time
It’s mainly used to test the internal faults of the
electric appliance of the oil-charging power system.
It has multifunction, such as the analysis of sculpture
hexafluoride impurities, smokes and gases of boiler,
environmental monitoring, and gases of the petroleum,
industries and mines.